One of my favorite young fashion style icons is Emma Watson. Not only does she look gorgeous in everything she wears, but she always seems to exude this sort of power and confidence. She is definitely a celebrity who has plenty of wardrobe wizardry we can all learn from.
1. Is a short skirt “inappropriate” for formal occasions? Not at all! As long as you couple the short hemline with a tall neckline, you are perfectly dressed for any setting.
2. Crop tops? When worn with a long Valentino skirt and crop top, hair pulled back and confidence? It will always be acceptable.
3. Tailored menswear or as Yves Saint Laurent labelled it “Le Smoking” for women? Whether it is a Christian Dior pant-skirt or a white jumpsuit by Misha Nonoo, it is a definite yes. It exudes confidence and adds a sexy mysterious side to any woman.
4. Cutout and slit dresses are Emma Watson’s forté. As a young fashion style icon, she dares us all to cross the line into this dangerous, modern yet elegant territory. Be careful when deciding to wear a cut out dress, make sure it emphasizes all the right features just like her black cut out dress by Prabal Gurung!
6. Play around with short dresses. Whether the dress is asymmetrical by Christian Dior, has a large tweed collar-like turtle neck by Chanel, is covered head to toe in gold glitter by Alexander McQueen or is just looks like Cinderella’s ball gown, have fun with short dresses. Unlike long dresses that have a lot of fabric to work with, short dresses have little amount of fabric that should be used as best as you can to make a fashion statement.
7. Lastly, have fun with your dresses. Don’t know whether to wear a dress or pants? What makes Emma Watson one of my favorite young fashion style icons is this very Dior Couture look. She is not afraid to make a statement and wear BOTH.
Get insider travel tips and luxury fashion and lifestyle content on the world’s most exceptional destinations and products directly to your inbox. Don’t miss out–sign up for Svadore on the bottom of this page.
Follow Svadore on Instagram: @Svadore
Follow Svadore on Pinterest: Svadore