SHEER TRENDS FOR ALL
Showing a little – but not too much..
Sporting the sheer clothing trend doesn’t necessarily mean you need to share everything.
The safest way to embrace the trend?
- Highlight your assets by subtly injecting into your clothing through sleeves, trouser legs, and midriffs.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with transparency, wear delicately embellished fabrics.
- Keep your overall look CLEAN and wear a minimum amount of accessories.
- Lastly, select neutral colors.
How to wear Sheer Tops
- Layer it on top of lingerie or another sheer undergarment, or wear it under a blazer.
- DON’T go sheer from head to toe..balance the see through pieces with opaque ones.
- Choose delicate fabrics to complement the sheer
Dare to make a Statement?
Don’t wear anything under your sheer garments, but make sure lace or another type of fabric is covering parts of your body.
Not such a dare devil? No problem – Match you sheer blouses with matching pieces of lingerie.